Christmas Eve Gift Box Ideas

December 2, 2013

So I was browsing ideas for Christmas eve and came across the Christmas eve box. I think my toddler and hubby will love this one. One box with all the goodies needed to have a fun Xmas eve.





Christmas Eve Gift Box Ideas

My Box will Include:


  • Homemade Pajamas
  • Socks
  • DIY Cozy Blanket
  • Popcorn
  • Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
  • Homemade Cookie Mix in he Jar
  • New Movie
  • New Book
    • Optional: Homemade Xmas Mugs


I will also have my hubby and I a pair. One each of our favorite snacks, so one big happy family fun box. we can make Santa cookies and then snuggle together for a movie. . . . .after we've seen all the Xmas lights of course.

Feel like I'm giving myself a lot to do this Christmas. But I'm determined to get it all done. Adventures of sewing right. Will add links and photos as they come along. 

Post a Comment